Monday, August 11, 2008

A Few Tidbits...

Jack said today "When I'm a Dad, I'm going to have 12 kids. That's going to be funny, there's going to be a lot of names to write in at the bowling alley (stretching has arms far apart to show the size of the list). The last guy is going to have to wait a long time until it is his turn to bowl. He'll have to go play in the arcade until it's his turn, but the good thing is he'll have so many tickets..."

Morgan said (while I was trying to kiss her during a day off from work - no shaving) "no itchy whiskers Daddy, no itchy whiskers"

Sam said (after we shared 1/2 dozen donuts at Calefs) "Those weren't donuts, they're sugar bagels"

While finishing ice creams outside of Dairy Queen tonight, Jack said "I'm going to own a Dairy Queen so I can wake up, eat as much ice cream as I want and then I'll be at work"

Every crumb, poppy seed, spec of dirt, or grain of sand, Morgan declares "There's a tick on me! There's a tick on me!"

When Jack, Sam and Morgan were told they could share a bag of licorice laces today, Sam exclaimed "That's unbelievable!"

When Jack received a birthday card today from GG with $6 in it (for 6 years old), he announced "I can't wait until I'm 95, I'll get $95!"

When I asked how much Money I would get on my birthday, Jack quickly answered $40. Sam noted, "But you won't get 40 dollars, you'll get one dollar with a 40 on it."

No comments: