Saturday, May 24, 2008

Jack's Turn




Dad: Jack would you like to make a post on my blog?

Jack: What's a blog?
Dad: a web page where you can put some words

Jack: Yeah, I want to put some words!

Dad: OK, go ahead
Jack: Can we call it Jack's new web page?
Dad: Sure
Jack: Can I have a turn to play on computer (video games)?

Dad: Jack, we're posting a blog
Jack: Can I have a turn afterwords?
Dad: Maybe. What do yo want to say?
Jack: I lost my first tooth a little while ago
Dad: Yeah, that's good. What did you do with the tooth?
Jack: I put it under my pillow and got 2 dollars and 50 cents. Can I play computer?
Dad: What did you do with the money?
Jack: nothing yet. When can I play computer?
Dad: what are you going to do? (with the money)
Jack: I might spend it for some candy if there is any candy? Do we have any candy?
Dad: what kind of candy? (do you want to buy)

Jack: any kind

Dad: What is your favorite kind?

Jack: I like candies from Calef's.

Dad: What do you like to do?

Jack: I like to do lots of different stuff. now can I play the computer?, like biking and reading a lot. Mom likes to plant in the garden, play piano, cooking. Sam likes to not use words when I...

Dad: something good that Sam likes to do please!

Jack: Sam likes to play soccer. Morgan likes to fuss a lot...

Dad: Jack!

Jack: She likes to...can I play the computer?...

Dad: not yet
Jack: She likes to Poop on...
Dad: Jack, please.

Jack: She likes to play.... Daddy, this is hard... be silly and play in the sandbox. Dad likes to bike.

Dad: Anything else?

Jack: nope, that's it. Can I play on the computer now?

1 comment:

hippiepotomus said...

Boy does this sound familiar!