About Me
Labels
969 Pumpkin seeds
(1)
a day in the life...
(1)
A Spoon full of Sugar
(1)
Bonanza
(1)
guest director
(1)
Jack's Turn
(1)
Lovely Bones
(1)
Patriot
(1)
peddle to the metal
(1)
Superman
(1)
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Welcome Home
There can't be a greater reward at the end of a long, tiring day than to see sweet little faces pressed up against the glass door waiting to great me when I come home. Tonight Morgan greeted me with "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy" as I entered and threw her arms around me as I hunched down to her level. She pressed her fingers on a few of the melting snow flakes on my coat and touched them to her tongue. She smiled and then immediately started tugging on my jacket zipper "zip, zip" to be sure that I was staying. Next, she tugged at my tie "off, off" , unsure how to release it, but certain that it should come off too. Finally, she took my hand "hand, hand" and led me into the living room and offered me a book (Peekaboo). Convinced that I was going to stay, she left me to grab Nadine's hand and the two of them made slow circles around the 1st floor of our house. It's nice to be home...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment