Saturday, February 23, 2008

Snow Plow

11:08 p.m. Jack walks into our bedroom holding Tigger and the two of them approach my face. Since Jack often visits me in the middle of the night, but never brings Tigger, I'm sure he is going to report that Tigger "doesn't feel good" or "fell out of bed", but I'm wrong. Jack announces that the plow in our driveway is waking him up. I ask him if he wants to go outside and ask the plow to leave and he says "no, it's too cold". I ask him why Tigger came along and he explains that it's sort of scary to come into my room so Tigger is along for protection. I wonder to myself if I had a big viscous stuffed dinosaur whether they would decided to stay in bed? But I don't, So the three of us find a good viewing location from the hallway window and watch the plow finish our driveway and head off down the street. Jack and Tigger head back to their bed without incident and I head back to mine.

No comments: