Tuesday, January 25, 2011

facts of life

One of the perils of having an NP as head of household is that the kids get ALL the facts when they delve into health topics. As dinner was winding down tonight the discussion turned to kissing; different types of kissing, who you should kiss, when you should kiss them, how old you should be, you get the picture. While I strategically snuck away to "do the dishes" I heard words like herpes and french kissing getting tossed around.
A few minutes later, Morgan walked up to me and asked if I had any diseases or a "clean bill of health"? I said I was "clean". She said "good, we can make out". Morgan than marched off toward Jack and informed him that if he had "Salmonellas" he would never be able to get rid of it and he might get "sores".
Maybe next week we'll move on to menstruation?

No comments: