Monday, April 21, 2008

Cracken Wise Guy...

So, it was Dad and the party of 3 today as Nadine was off fighting the good battle at KFP (not to be confused with KFC) and bringing home the bread. Money must be important in our lives right now. Morgan tried to bribe me to day with "monee, monee" and holding her hand out when I didn't want to share my granola bar with her. When I came home from work at noon one day this week, Jack asked with some concern "Do you still get all of your money?" And recently Sam voted "Dad should go to work" when we were having a family discussion about whether I should take a day off. He added "Someone has to get money so we can buy things". My value to the family has been established.
I should add that Jack and Sam now call me a "Cracken Wise Guy" pretty regularly. I had made sarcastic comment recently about someone and the boys quickly began to interrogate me for details. I said sometimes I'm just a wise-cracken guy. Anyhow here are a few moments from today's free-for-all including are trip to Prescott Park...


Looking for Starfish?
"that Sub can shoot you from 100 miles away"Mimi's lunch?
Escargot anyone?
Grilled Hotdogs on Patriots Day
Nantucket sleighride...

No comments: