Seadogs game with Isabella - scene of Morgan's famous call "end this game Cameron so we can go home!" Mike Cameron then belted walk off homerun in bottom of 1oth
Two beauties
Hanging out with cousin JakeMorgan is quick to tell you that she is "three and three quarters" and she is 2nd to none when it comes to presence. She is so amazingly self-assured and composed. You actually feel like if you are having a problem, you could tell her what's wrong and she would suggest a reasonable solution. For example, recently I told her "Oh Morgan Daddy doesn't feel like making dinner" so she says "why don't you call mom and ask her to pick up something?" good idea.
When Mimi brought some fresh cut flowers from her back yard to our Memorial Day Barbeque, Morgan said "I'm so impressed that Mimi brought those flowers"
Morgan is also a first class actress. She does these facial expressions that crack me up and she changes the intonation of her voice masterfully to indicate different moods, or different characters that she is imitating. This little piece is one of my favorites:When Mimi brought some fresh cut flowers from her back yard to our Memorial Day Barbeque, Morgan said "I'm so impressed that Mimi brought those flowers"
Morgan is talking about going to Little Stars Twinkle, so I start telling her that mom works at the Shiny Moon and that I'm going to work on Mars. After a few minutes of indulging me, without saying anything she lifts her right leg and starts shaking it. Nadine and I aren't sure what she is doing, but she has a craftly smile on her face. Finally, she says "I think someone is pulling my leg" while mimicking her leg getting tugged away from her. I don't where she came up with that, but it was priceless.


No comments:
Post a Comment